Dear Incomings, we are glad to see that you have chosen the country of world-famous opera music, food and culture for your research exchange! In our humble opinion, you made the best choice. Not only will you be able to work with experienced, well known European researchers on clinical or non-clinical projects but you will do so in a breath-taking environment ranging from beautiful mountain sceneries to historic buildings from the emperor`s time. Placed in the middle of Europe we are the best starting point to explore the whole continent.
National Officer on Research Exchange
Christina Grech: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the choice between two of our beautiful committees- Vienna the famous classical music capital of the world and Graz, the student city with an amazing Old Town.
At the time of your stay you will be fully involved in everyday research life during your internship and you will have the opportunity to train your theoretical and practical skills. Or research exchange also offers you a social program including our famous Welcome Dinner, the International Food and Drink Party and much, much more. And saving the best for last- don`t forget our amazing United Social Program in Salzburg, the home of the famous Mozart, which takes place in the summer months! We are happy to welcome you to Austria!
We are always working on finding more projects, so this list has to be updated frequently. Here you can find the current projects (please select AMSA-Austria as NMO).
- Bipolar Disorder in association with adipositas (BIPFAT)
- Evaluation of immune mechanisms in experimental glomerulonephritis
- Pharmacologic Characterization of Leukocyte Trafficking
- Expression of Sprouty3 in brain cancer
- Homeopathy in malignant diseases
- New treatments for Allergic Asthma
- Telomere length and immortality of tumor cells
- Segmentation of retinal layers on optical coherence tomography and correlation with retinal function.
- Non-invasive OCT-based angiography in retinal diseases
- Assessment of neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin on preeclampsia in twin pregnancies
For further information on our exchange conditions, please click here!